General terms and conditions
- Marrakech Sunset agency is a licensed real estate brokerage LLC, whose head office is located: Angle Immam Chafii and Rue My Hassan Premier, Jnane and Harti Num 55, Kawkab Gueliz Commercial Complex, Marrakech. ICE: 002718931000015
- Terms and conditions of real estate brokerage define business relations between the Agency and its Principal (person or legal entity).
- By entering into a real estate brokerage agreement the Principal confirms that he/she is aware of and agrees with the provisions of these Terms and conditions.
- Terms and conditions are published on the Agency website www.marrakechsunset.com and exposed in the Agency's office.
The Material on the Web Site:
- The contents of the Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, audio, video, data, coding, scripts, computer programs and other material ("Material" or "Materials"), are protected by copyright under the laws of Morocco as well as other countries, and are owned or controlled by the Company or by third parties that have licensed their Material to the Company.
- The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Material solely for your personal, non-commercial use, or in the case of dealers, to display to your clients solely for purposes of facilitating a transaction with the Company. You must not change frame or inline (mirror) any of the content of our website.
- Some of the Material may contain digital "watermarks" to indicate their source and ownership. You agree not to attempt to remove, deactivate, reverse engineer, modify, tamper with or obscure any such watermarks. The trademarks, logos and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on the Web Site are owned by the Company or third parties. You are prohibited from using the Marks without the express, prior written permission of the Company or such third party. If you would like information about obtaining the Company's permission to use the Material on your web site, please email email@example.com.
- Marrakech Sunset Properties makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete; we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We thus make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and, as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions, nor for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content.
- Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the website. Marrakech Sunset may correct or update the website without prior notice.
- Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Marrakech Sunset properties. Marrakech Sunset properties makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content.
- If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the website:
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Marrakech Sunset Properties in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing ("information") as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value.
- Neither Marrakech Sunset Properties nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- Currency Disclaimer: The currency conversion is for guidance only as the rate of exchange may not be "up to date".
- Map Disclaimer: For properties situated outside Marrakech any indication on a map does not necessarily show the location of a property, but only the general vicinity. Please refer to the local agent for confirmation of the location.
The Company is committed to maintaining your privacy. The Company does, however, gather certain information that you provide to the Web Site, information we collect directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Username and password
- Telephone and/or fax number
- Date of birth
- Demographic information
- Future communication preferences
- Information about your device browser and operating system
- IP address
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
- Marrakech Sunset Properties emails you open
In consideration of your use of the Web Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration form that you may fill out on any Web Site (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any Registration Data that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Company has grounds to suspect that such Registration Data is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Web Site (or any portion thereof).
You may receive a password upon requesting access to the Off Market Opportunities on the Company's Web Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such password, and fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your password, or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
The success of our business depends on your trust, and we do not sell your Personal Information to marketers outside of Marrakech Sunset Properties. We share your Personal Information within Marrakech Sunset Properties and as described in this Statement. We do not share Personal Information with marketers outside of Marrakech Sunset Properties unless you consent to such sharing, or as described within this Statement.
For further information, full contractual details and costs associated with the products and services available please contact our team. All photos, representations and information in this website are non-contractual.